Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Football Fury

I just want to say congratulations to the Indianapolis Colts for a very impressive win last night on MNF. I am SO tired of the Patriots, and since it appears that Fred's Cowboys are not returning to glory as of yet and my poor, pitiful Jets are getting traunced as usual, I'll cheer for the Colts. I have always like Peyton Manning anyhow.

Also, a round of applause is due to the Philadelphia Eagles for their gutsy stand with the infamous T.O. He deserves nothing less for his classless and selfish behavior.

In college football news I just have to say that it is SO wrong that Miami has jumped the undefeated Alabama in the AP to take the #3 spot. I so hate the politics of those polls. Of course I will admit that I have a bias against every Florida team that matters, but still...it just isn't right!

2 comments:

Earle-girl said...

1.) Peyton Manning is probably my favorite QB. Not necessarily my fav. team, but my fav. QB.

2.) Hooray for Philly giving T.O. "What's For." Look what happened to our very own showboater Laker a few years ago... no one wants him anymore.

3.) I'm still bitter about Cal's ROBBED Rose Bowl last year. I don't think they ever recovered. I just hope that the West gets a little more recognition this year. I can hardly believe I'm actually rooting for USC, but I gotta go Pac-10/West Coast.

Sarah said...

Well, I agree with you on all points except the whole USC thing. As much as it pains me I am going to cheer for my Big 12 rivals, the Texas Longhorns. I hope they kick their butts!