Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Too cold to think!

It's currently 24 outside. Tomorrow the high is supposed to be 17 and SNOW is coming! Which I would love if I didn't have to come to work. Blech! Because my brain is frozen, I offer you this lovely insight into myself :)

1. What is your occupation? Congressional Staffer
2. What color is your underwear? purple
3. What are you listening to right now? Bing Crosby's White Christmas
4. What was the last thing you ate? sliced Turkey (yes, for breakfast...sorry...)
5. Do you wish on stars? No
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Red
7. How is the weather right now? Very Cold
8. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Some guy wanting the campaign phone number
9. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yes, Very Much
10. How old are you today? 28
11. Favorite drink? At the moment I am loving hot tea
12. Favorite sport to watch? Football, football and more FOOTBALL!!!!!!
13. Have you ever dyed your hair? yes
14. Do you wear contacts or glasses? not anymore! Love that Lasik surgery!
15. Pets? yes, a black cat named Elvis who keeps stealing my poinsettias off the banisters!
16. Favorite month? December
17. Favorite food? Mexican
18. What was the last movie you watched? The Engagement Ring -- a Hallmark TV movie
19. Favorite day of the year? December 1st and Christmas Eve
20. What do you do to vent anger? Depends. Either I talk about it with Fred or I cry
21. What was your favorite toy as a child? My Easy Bake oven
22. Fall or Spring? Fall
23. Hugs or kisses? HUGS
24. Cherry or Blueberries? Blueberries
25. What is on the floor of your closet? Shoe racks, a hamper and a step stool for shorty me.
26. What did you do last night? Made dinner, played with the girls and exercised
27. What are you afraid of? My babies gorwing up to FAST!
28. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? spicy
29. Favorite car? I want a convertible mini-Cooper --not practical, but I want one anyway!
30. Favorite dog breed? Don't know, but I would like to own a pocket Beagle one day
31. Number of keys on your key ring? Too many!
32. How many years at your job? Almost 7
33. Favorite day of the week? Sunday
34. How many states have you lived in? 2 if you count the 4 months I lived in DC.
35. How many cities have you lived in? 4
36. How many countries have you been to? Honduras, Mexico, England and Scotland (although technically those two are the same country)

No comments: