Wednesday, November 30, 2005

So Cold!

I would like to know what yahoo is in charge of the air in this building?! I am absolutely FREEZING! Here I sit at my desk, warming my hands by the light of my cinnamon spice candle, wearing my leather coat, drinking my hot English tea, listening to the Nutcracker and STILL cannot get warm. I don't know exaclty what the tempurature is today, but I can tell you, it's not on the warm side. I have windows in my office, which are a lovely thing to have (when people aren't standing outside smoking in front of them and blocking the view - that's what we get for being on the first floor), but they are very poorly insulated and it feels like everything outside is really in. The heat only stays on until noon. Then it disapears not to return again until the morning. I have called to complain, but they obviously don't care. You would think in a building with 28 floors somebody else has this same issue?! *sigh*

Tomorrow I'll have to remember my gloves and scarf....

1 comment:

Earle-girl said...

It is presently 28 degrees in OK City. You have a right to be cold! It is 53 degrees in La Mirada, but it is foggy and the air is wet. Plus you also have to factor in the C.A. factor. It's like the wind-chill factor, but instead takes into account the thin skin of Californians.