Monday, December 12, 2005

My Review

The highlight of my weekend...no my month....well, maybe even the year....ok, not quite, but close, was seeing The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe on the silver screen this weekend! I absolutely loved it, and I can't wait until it's out on DVD!

I was thrilled to see it with a return of $67.1 million over the weekend. I hope it continues to go on to be a box office smash! I would love to see what they do with the rest of the Series.

On a cute note, the girls saw a book about Narnia this weekend at Sam's. I was trying to explain it to them, but all they wanted to say was "Narni, Narni". Hopefully they will love it some day soon as well!

1 comment:

Earle-girl said...

Agreed! Excellent movie from one of the most excellent books ever written. Amazing how a children's book can be as much for adults as kids.