Thursday, January 12, 2006

Craziness!

This is what our house looked like when we woke up on Tuesday morning. Today we nearly hit a record high for this day with a temp of 76! I have never seen such a crazy winter! Now the meteorologist are saying that we could get snow again next tuesday. We could use it!

I finally decided to take the girls to the doctor, and it's a good thing. They both have ear infections and chest congestion. They are on antibiotics now so hopefully they will get better. Fred had to go to the doctor too and he has RSV!

I think Earle-girl was right on about the handwashing and water drinking keeping me from it thus far. I am praying it continues to!

I am so happy it will be a three day weekend! Yeehaw!

1 comment:

Earle-girl said...

I think OK wants to be California this January, but keeps remembering it is a snowy place.