Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Play Day!

Yesterday I had the day off which meant I was able to stay home and goof off with my girls. We had a ton of fun! We ate "awfuls" (waffles) for breakfast, raced around the kitchen table playing "gotcha last", and our most fun was playing with the Mr./Mrs. Potato Head they got for Christmas. We had lots of fun putting eyes where the arms go, ears in the mouth and so forth. :) They discovered that Mrs. Potato Head's earings worked well for them too! Rachel handed them to me and said, "On?" When I put them on her she smiled and said, "Mommy, me picture!" How could I refuse such a sweet request?! I grabbed the camera and told her to smile! So, without further delay I present to you the fabulous and most glamorous Rachel and Rebekah!

Rachel

Of course Rebekah was not to be outdone by her sister!

2 comments:

Earle-girl said...

Now do the noses!!

Just kidding. Aren't you glad they didn't get "Darth Taters" for Christmas!! =)

Very, very chic!

Tracy C. said...

Sarah A blogging twin buddy!
Love the earrings dahling! (Tracy from the twin board)