Monday, June 12, 2006

HOT! HOT! HOT!

Summer is here with a bang! It's been 100 or at least high 90's for the last 7 days at least. It doesn't look like it's going to end anytime soon. I went running last night at 8:30 and it was still in the 90's. I looked like I had taken a dip in the pool by the time I got back!

I took the girls out to my parent's house for a swim yesterday afternoon and they seemed to have more fun standing on the side of the pool throwing their Veggie Tales toys into the skimmer for Papaw to get out then actually being in the pool. Silly girls.

In other baby news (yes, I do know they are not really babies anymore, but indulge me for a moment) I have finally decided on a method for pottie training. We've tried a couple with no success and it was recommended to me that if you try something and it's not working you should stop and wait 30 days before trying something new. This site was recommended to me and I ordered the book. It's a very different concept in pottie training methods, but one that I have personal testimony from people who have tried it and been successful with it. Now, I just need three uninterupted days at home with them to do it!

No comments: