Sunday, October 30, 2011

Pictures

I've always been intrigued by the story a picture can create in your mind.  The art of the eye come to life.  Taking pictures has long been a hobby of mine.  I'm just a novice, trying to learn more about all the work that actually goes into that "art." I think I've been taking pictures long before I was ever actually using a camera.  I love to people watch, imagine what's going on in a conversation between two people, or thru the mind of one person as they function in everyday life.  Finding yourself in the middle of a story about a person or a place can be an adventure of the imagination.  Something I've always loved. 

I thought I would take advantage of the beautiful weather today and get a little practice with my hobby.  Hope you enjoy a few of them.






No comments: