Monday, October 24, 2005

Suddenly Something

The weather that is... Over the weekend the tempurature dropped nearly 30 degrees overnight and while I cannot be certain (as this is Oklahoma and the weather changes on a dime) I do not think we shall see summer again this year. We had our first freeze last night and finally turned on the heat. I used to love "no heat" nights when you could just bundle up and sleep all warm and snuggled under the covers, but that was BT (what we lovingly refer to as "before twins") when we didn't have to worry about teeny tinys.

It's now T-minus 12 days until my little sister's wedding and there is so much left to be done. I am working on her ceremony programs right now and I hope they turn out well. I'll post a pic once I get an entire one type-set, printed and assembled! She still has a million little different things to do but that's how it goes when you get down to the wire!

I don't think I mentioned it, but an update on Fred's treatment. It didn't work, so his Doctor took him off of it. He was very relieved, not that it didn't work, but to be able to get back to a normal life where he feels good. I had mixed feelings about it. But overall it did lower the amount of the virus in his blood and that is good. Hopefully new treatments will be be made available in the future that will have a higher cure rate plus be easier on the body. Whatever the case, I do believe God will take care of us.

No comments: