Wednesday, September 13, 2006

We have a cast!

I am so relieved that it's done. I just feel so much better about her arm and how it's doing. The Doctor was so great with her. He came into the room with a little puppet and made her laugh before he started working on her arm. She did start crying when he started cutting off her bandages. She was saying, "Don't take my band aid off, my arm is broken. Don't take it off!" Once they started wrapping her arm back up she was fine. The doctor said the Xrays look great and he thinks the pins can come out in two weeks! I was really suprised to hear that, but happy.

Here are a few pics:
Pre-Cast:














The new purple cast:














And one of Bekah after she fell and said she broke her arm. She had a "broken" arm for all of maybe a minute.

No comments: